Polka Doodles: Quick Christmas card!

Eccomi di ritorno con la mia DT card per Polka Doodles, il tema di questa settimana è una card natalizia veloce.
Per la mia card ho usato immagine e sentiment da Magical Winter, il digi è colorato con Zig Kurecolor e Wink of Stella. Ho aggiunto solo un nastro, facilissimo!
I'm back again with my DT for Polka Doodles, this week's theme is a quick Christmas card. I used image and sentiment from Magical Winter, the digi is coloured with Zig Kurecolor and Wink of Stella. I just added a ribbon, easy peasy!

Commenti

  1. oh bless this could be my husband fishing this Winter although I don't think he will be brave enough to sit on his bum, lovely creation so adorable
    Hugs Kate xx

    RispondiElimina
  2. Love your super quick card and the ribbon finishes it off perfectly
    Hugs Louise xx

    RispondiElimina
  3. Your quick card is fabulous. Love the blue colours.
    Michaela xx

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento

Post popolari in questo blog

Rocking Duck

Polka Doddles: Pretty in Pink

Hotspotted Jolly Tilda!