New DT for Willow Sketchie: Anything goes!

Eccomi di nuovo! Questa settimana a Willow Sketchie il tema proposto da Claire è "anything goes".
Io ho realizzato una tag con digi del cd walter and Winnie does Christmas, colorato con Promarkers e Wink of stella. Anche il sentiment e le carte sono dello stesso cd, nastro e bottoni dalle mie scorte.


Here I am again! This week at Willow Sketchie Claire chose the theme "anything goes".
I made a tag with a digi from the cd Walter and Winnie does Christmas, coloured with Promarkers and Wink of stella. The sentiment and paper are from the same cd, ribbon and buttons from stash.

Commenti

  1. Gorgeous tag Miria. Great colouring, the hat looks so shiny.
    Pauline
    x

    RispondiElimina
  2. Fabulous tag.Love the bold colours on Walter and the added buttons.
    Lisa x

    RispondiElimina
  3. Ah Miria this tag is stunning love it, Have a great weekend when it arrives, Love Hazelxo

    RispondiElimina
  4. Hi Miria
    Just to let you know that the amazing candy from you has just arrived. I am really blown over by all the stuff you sent me. Before I opened it I sad to my husband that my candy has arrived and he got excited because he thought it was "real sweets" I was talking about (LOL).Thank you very much for the gorgeous tag with your Christmas greetings for me and my family as well. I have already displayed it on my fireplace as my first Christmas card this year. I wish a great Christmas and Happy New Year to you too and the rest of your family as well. Thank you very much again for the gorgeous candy. Very much appreciated!!!
    Michaela xxx

    You tag for WSC is beautiful. I love anything with owls.

    RispondiElimina
  5. awww ,, this is just soooo cute !! gorgeous tag :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    RispondiElimina
  6. Ciao Miria!! Ma quanto mi piace questo gufetto!!!!! Troppo bello!!!!!!! Grazie ancora per il Cd del blog candy....l'ho subito provato!!!! Veramente stupendo!!! Baci Ge

    RispondiElimina
  7. I love your Tag it's wonderful.

    Anne-Marie x x

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento

Post popolari in questo blog

Rocking Duck

Polka Doddles: Pretty in Pink

Hotspotted Jolly Tilda!