Ciao, amici di blog! Questo nuovo progettino è una card a forma di scatolina che ho realizzato con il template di Heyda che ho già utilizzato per un post precedente : questa volta ho usato la misura media. Le carte, i nastri e i pizzi come gli abbellimenti sono delle mie scorte, il timbro è Dinner Tilda stampata con Staz-on jet black e colorata con le matite acquarellabili, sulle scarpine ho usato glossy accents; ho fustellato i fiori e la base. La scritta è un timbro clear Daisy&Dandelion.Spero che vi piaccia. Buona serata. Hi, blogfriends! This new project a shaped card I've made with a Heyda template I used in a previous post: this time is the medium size. The papers, the lace and the ribbons are from my stash, the stamp is Dinner Tilda stamped with Staz-on jet black and coloured with watercolour pencils, on her shoes I put glossy accents; I punched the flowers. The sentiment is from Daisy&Dandelion. I hope you'll like it. Hugs. The challenges are: totally tilda - ...
Have fun Miria, missing you already:(
RispondiEliminaPinky
Hey Miria, you have won the challenge over at Papertake Weekly, make sure and drop by there on Sunday.
RispondiEliminaPinky
Welcome back miria, hope you had a good time. I left a message on Papertake as well to let them know you were away, didn't want you missing out on a well earned prize!! Hugs
RispondiEliminaPinky
Welcome back, Miria. It was sweet to leave a comment when you've just barely gotten home.
RispondiElimina