I miei cari amici lettori My beloved followers

giovedì 15 novembre 2012

Studio 12 new project: Krafty Cocoa Cuddles

Ciao , bloggers! Oggi vi presento il mio ultimo progetto per Studio 12 at Polka Doodles, che è davvero dolce :)
Cercavo un'immagine per una card porta bustina da cioccolata e questa graziosa tazza del cd Picknix Collection 2 Gingerbread Twist è perfetta come anche i sentiments.
Ho semplicemente stampato i digi, dopo averne adattato le misure e li ho ritagliati.

Hi, bloggers! Today I'll show you my last project for Studio 12 at Polka Doodles, so sweet :)
 I was looking for an image to make a hot chocolate bag holder and this lovely cup from cd Picknix Collection 2 Gingerbread Twist is perfect and the sentiments as well.
I just printed all the digis , after fitting them my size, and cut them out

Ho creato una tasca, punchato un lato e incollato, dopo aver decorato con carta patterned.

I made a pocket, punched one edge and adhere, after decorating it with a DP.



Qui potete vedere come ho fissato il nastro sul retro.

Here you can see how I fixed the ribbon on the back .


Buona giornata, M.

Have a nice day, M.

Challenges
divas by design anything goes
just keep on creating christmas just around the corner
nutcrafters christmas present
ladybugs crafts ink  use office stationery

11 commenti:

  1. Fantastica!!!!!!!Miria non ho parole, bellissima tuuta, dal timbro ai colori all'idea, bravissima!
    Ciao Gio'

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hi Miria
    I have seen your fantastic Krafty Cocoa Cuddles over at Studio 12. It is absolutely gorgeous!!! Such a brilliant gift to give someone.
    Michaela xx

    RispondiElimina
  3. What a fab cute little card! Love the design,Thanks for playing along at Diva's this week and good luck in the challenge
    Hugs Laurie x
    This would also fit perfect into the Ladybugs Craft Ink challenge this week

    RispondiElimina
  4. This is gorgeous. Love the kraft and fab image and what a cute gift.

    RispondiElimina
  5. bellaaaaaaa mi piace tantissimooo
    Anna

    RispondiElimina
  6. Oh this is fabulous .. i just love the Kraft and the cute bulldog clip
    Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
    Lisa x

    RispondiElimina
  7. Gorgeous - love that image and the little tickets.

    Thanks for joining us at Nutcrafters.

    Helen x

    RispondiElimina
  8. The idea of a cup full of good wishes is very cute.
    Hugs. Carissa

    RispondiElimina
  9. I hope you don't mind Miria but I'm going to borrow your idea...it's fabulicous!!! I love the image you've used and the tags with the sentiments. The gingham pp is perfect and I like how you adhered the ribbon. Thanks so much for joining in our Stationery challenge at LCI this fortnight xx

    RispondiElimina
  10. Oh my goodness, this is adorable! What a brilliant idea this is, one that I'm going to pin! Thanks for joining the Ladybugs, Hugs,Julie.x

    RispondiElimina