I miei cari amici lettori My beloved followers

giovedì 28 luglio 2011

New DT for Willow Sketchie!

Buongiorno, amici! Oggi a Willow Sketchie abbiamo il piacere di giocare con lo sketch della nostra nuova teamie Shell e la simpatica Precious.
Ho colorato l'immagine con Promarkers, come il sentiment; le carte, i nastri e le perle sono delle mie scorte. Visitate il nostro blog per vedere le splendide creazioni del nuovo team.
A domani, Miria
Good morning, friends. Today at Willow Sketchie we've got the pleasure to play with our new teamie Shell's sketch and lovely digi Precious as well.
I coloured it and the sentiment with Promarkers, the papers, ribbons and pearls are from stash, Visit our blog to see new DT's gorgeous creations!
I'll be back tomorrow, Miria

challenges:
I love promarkers - anything goes
toptip tuesday - make it girly
crafts and me - ribbon
let's craft and create - fairy tales
dutch dare - birthday time
flutterby wednesday - stripes

15 commenti:

  1. Great DT card Miria, love your colours.
    Pauline
    x

    RispondiElimina
  2. Gorgeous card Miria - great colour choice. Hugs, Claire x

    RispondiElimina
  3. Thanks for your comments on my blog Miria!
    Love your cards as well!! Thanks for stepping by! Yvon x

    RispondiElimina
  4. Miria your card is so cute and I love the colours.
    Thank you for joining in our challenge over at Let's Craft and Create.
    Eileen

    RispondiElimina
  5. Miria, your card is lovely, what a sweet image.

    RispondiElimina
  6. Great card, love the colours!
    Hugs Shell xx

    RispondiElimina
  7. beautiful card Miria, I love you have two languages explaining your crafty makes.xx

    RispondiElimina
  8. She's very sweet Miria, love the purple colours:)

    RispondiElimina
  9. So cute, love the design and the papers,thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    RispondiElimina
  10. such a pretty card and love the little ribbons with the added pearls on the top
    Hugs Kate x

    RispondiElimina
  11. A very sweet card! I don't spy a butterfly, fairy or angel to let it qualify for my flutter by challenge but it is a great card!

    RispondiElimina
  12. Again, my apologies for not realizing she was a fairy!! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!! Such a sweet card!

    RispondiElimina
  13. What a sweet card - love the purples.

    Thanks for joining in with our 'Make it Girlie' challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday this week - and don't forget, if you share a tip with us on your blog too you could win another prize!

    Carol x

    RispondiElimina
  14. Terrific ribbon used on this, great Girly card and I love the dress on her! Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday, good luck and be sure to join us again tomorrow!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    RispondiElimina